Ced400x Electronic Driver Card 's main qualifications:
• Programmable according to IEC 61131-3 standard through PHC Studio
• 12/24 VDC applications
• 3 Hardware configurations with “ready-to-use” application software
• Designed for PHC electronic systems
The CED400W is a microprocessor-based PWM driver control 8 proportional solenoid valves (4+4).
In the controllers is always loaded the standard application software that is “ready-to-use” (e.g. for analog joysticks, CAN bus joysticks of fan drive) and the control parameters can be easily adjusted through the WST STUDIO software.
However it is possible to develop and download a custom application software with the PHC Studtio tool. In this case access to IEC61131-3 programming language is built-in.
Also available is the PHC STUDIO Starter Kit (p/n 182400021), that contains an ECU, sample actuators, a wire harness, tutorial programs and the complete documentation.
• Solenoid currents measurement (to compensate changes in coil resistance, temperature and supply voltage)
• Programmable Dither frequency (to reduce spool sticking)
• Additionally protected power supply (against reversed polarity and load dump)
• Besides, protected inputs and outputs (input: against short circuits to GND and to power supply; output: against short circuits, reversed polarity, over-current and over-temperature)
Lastly, click here for reach all technical data of this item.